본문 바로가기
Q&A

[re] 쉽게 고쳐 봤습니다.

페이지 정보

작성자 곽중철 이름으로 검색 작성일04-07-20 11:06 조회2,672회 댓글0건

본문

My name is *** and I work for an AIG agency in WonJu. I would first like to say that I am proud of  working for one of the most successful companies of the world in this field, and helping my customers to design their lives with confidence.
I am writing this to ask for your advice on a problem I am facing. I worked for the company from Nov. 5, 00 until 15th Jan 04 and after a break, I have rejoined it since Apr. 20, 2004, and it is why I am having difficulty in handling my previous cumtomers. They are lodging complaints about inconveniences caused to them. More serious is the fact that this seems to be hurting the brand name of my company.
Now that I have returned to my position, I hope, with all respect,  that my company will allow me to handle the customers I had, even though their contracts had been signed before I left the company.

With best wishes.

> 친구가 부탁한 원문입니다.
>
>   저는 원주 AIG 에이젼시에서 일하는 *** 입니다.
> 소중한 고객의 미래를 안정적으로 설계하는 저의 직업을 사랑합니다. 그리고 세계 최우수
>회사에서 일할 수 있어 영광으로 생각합니다.
>   저에게 어려운 일이 있어 ***전무님의 의견을 듣고자 합니다. 저는 2002. 11. 05 처음 AIG에
>입사하여 2004. 1. 15 일까지 근무하였으며, 2004.4.20 재입사 하였습니다.
>   그러나 예전에 모집한 많은 계약을 현재 제가 관리 할 수 없어 많은 불편함이 있으며, 고객의
>불만이 크게 높아지고 있습니다. 최우수 회사인 AIG 생명의 명성에 큰 손실이 발생되고 있는
>상태 입니다. 과거 근무 기간에 모집한 청약건이지만, 현재 본인이 근무하고 있으니, 모든 계
>약건을 제가 직접 관리 할 수 있도록 하여 주시기 바랍니다.
> 회사의 발전과 *** 전무님의 건강을 기원합니다.
>
> 쉽게 고쳐봤는데요, ㅜㅠ; 결국은 제가 글쓰는 소질이 없거나 영어가 미흡한 것 같다는 생각이
>들기도 하네요.
>
> My name is *** and I work for an AIG agency in WonJu. I first like to say that I I like working for this most successful company in the field because I can manage my customers' lives safely with confidence.
> The reason why I am writing is to make a request about my job and ask for your advice. I worked for the company from 5th Nov 00 until 15th Jan 04 and I rejoined 20th Apr 04, and for that reason I cannot handle my previous cumtomers, so they are lodging complaints about inconvenience. More importantly, I suppose this is hurting our brand name.
> So, since I have returned to my position, I propose with respect that the company allow me to handle the customers I had, even though their contracts made before my leave.
> With best wishes.
>
> 읽어 주셔서 감사드립니다.  
>
>
>
>

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.